Friday, June 2, 2017

Oh, the media, the media!






When will they stop?  Day and night we are subjected to Trump bashing and the demeaning of conservative values by the lefties in the media.  



Since the day that President Trump took office, there have been a barrage of attacks by the mainstream media; by Hollywood talk show hosts and by just about any other lefty who has a voice!  I don't know about you; but I have about one nerve left and one particular celebrity just got on it!  I can't even express my disgust at the things being said by these global elitists.

There must be a fraternity of sorts, right?  There has to be a leader that they all fall in line behind.  Who are they trying to impress? Why is it so crucial to their existence to keep up the  endless bashing and anti-Trump banter?  The conspiracy theories that involve the Russians...impeach, impeach!  Dear Lord; I really don't know if I can take another day of these people.  Rachel, Steven, Jimmy, Maxine, Nancy, Al, on, and on, and on I could go. Antifa, women protestors who wear a vagina costume on their heads, George Soros and his MANY organizations that he funds (that sound like they are relevant and good for the nation....in name only).  These people love the word "progress".  What are we progressing toward?  What was so bad from whence we came that we have to keep progressing forward? To what end?  A cliff?

In my view and humble opinion; we hit our zenith years ago.  We landed man on the moon, we had an uber amount of national pride, we all loved baseball, hotdogs, mom and apple pie.  We could ride our bikes without helmets as long as we were home before dark....we could walk to our friend's house, play outside and ride in a car without a seatbelt.  I filled up the tank on my first car for five bucks!  We respected our teachers...in fact; we didn't even see them as being fully human.  We respected our flag.  There were always bullies; but I don't remember anyone being a real hater toward people who were different in some way unless they truly were a hater from the time they woke up in the morning.  We lived by a moral code and the premise that there was good and evil.  Good and evil as described in the Word of God; the Holy Bible.  Our nation was founded on the principals written therein, and even if a person wasn't necessarily a Christian; it was agreed that those rules were pretty good ones to live by.  Honor and love your neighbor as you would love yourself.  Thou shalt not kill.  Pretty basic stuff, right??  Sadly, the lines between good and evil have become very gray.  If it feels good, do it... has become the mantra. As long as you agree with what the left has to say; you are an OK person.  If you disagree; you are a bigot, a racist, a misogynist (I had to look that one up!), a hater, a freak and any other name they can think of calling you.  

We had a great respect for our national leaders.  We hung onto every word of our newscasters.  They were our lifeline to what was happening in the rest of the world, and we believed every word of every story!  I remember watching the movie..2001 Space Odyssey in the 60's and believed that we would be flying around in space by then!  Look at us now!  2017 and we are putzing around in smart cars!  Progress, indeed!  

Our police officers have been gunned down in the street by criminals and somehow it wasn't politically correct to call the perpetrator a criminal.  People have been killed under suspicious circumstances and these cases have not been fully investigated. Who is the power at the top that controls our law enforcement? What has them scared?  Are they bought and paid for?  Are they being blackmailed?  What in the world has happened to turn things upside down?  Why do we have Fema camps all over our country ready to enact martial law?  Is it true that the Obama administration had a plan laid out in the event they were going to take power....by force?  There has been a lot of fishy stuff going on over the past couple of years.  It never felt right to me and still doesn't. Though...the longer Trump is in office and the "wrecking ball" is draining the swamp; I am starting to breathe deeper again and feel that these worrisome things are off in the distance for the time being. 

Anyway...let's talk about some of the hot topics.  I suppose these are at least some of the things we have accomplished to make us more "progressive".

For many years now; Planned Parenthood has methodically gone about aborting babies.  It became legal and permissible to take a baby's life as long as it was NOT outside of the birth canal when it was killed.  A fully developed baby could be stabbed and killed and then pulled out of the mother's body and it was still legal.  It makes me cry to type this.  Then....an investigative group went undercover and found out about how they sold body parts on the black market.  Guess who was in trouble for this?  The undercover reporters!  Oh, my!  How funny is that?!   No COMMON SENSE!  According to Hillary...a baby is not a human until it is born alive!  Yes!  She really said that!

For many years; there has been an agenda pushed forward by the gay community.  A lot of us might remember back when a young man was found dead, murdered and tied to a fence.  He was gay and it was assumed that he was killed for being gay.  This started the movement toward making crimes of this type "hate" and "special" crimes.  It takes a person filled with hate to kill someone.  A person who kills another person is a CRIMINAL...and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Because a person is gay....should not give him special status.  He has the same freedoms afforded to everyone else.  And that is l the further I will go with that.  On the other hand...if a conservative person doesn't agree with their "lifestyle"; that person can have their entire livelihood stripped away and possibly be prosecuted. So...here we start with the name calling.  Gay basher, Hater, etc. Totally false.  Because I don't agree with you doesn't mean that I hate you.  In fact; it feels a lot more like you are the one hating on me...because I don't agree with YOU.  Right?  Who has rights here? Who doesn't have rights here?  Who is willing to apply some common sense?  Why does it seem like no one has common sense anymore??  Not to mention loving the people who might not agree with you.....just like you expect them to love you no matter what you do.

This is all just food for thought.  I have always liked to debate if something doesn't seem right to me.  It is difficult to find people who like to search out facts to prove or disprove a point.  I guess there is a fear of confrontation or giving too much talk to religion and/or politics.  Both are INFLUENCERS.  People are being influenced.  It seems to me that many are going with the flow and not really searching out truths for themselves.  If I get a knee-jerk reaction to something; I will search out answers until I am satisfied I have found them.  

This covers everything I have to say for tonight.  Most of this is rambling; but it helps me to get thoughts written down. This is therapy for me and I believe there are many people out there who feel the same way and like to know they are not alone.  Thank you for reading to the end.....if you did......and I welcome comments and discourse.  All with respect to each other's feelings.

Pray for:

Our Nation
Our President
Our children
Our citizens
The truly displaced
Jobs
Those who are hurting
For the return of National pride and connection

I believe God is answering the requests that have been made over the years....by this scripture he gave:  I personally started claiming this one in the 1970's:

2 Chronicles:  7:14
"If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray; seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from Heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land."

I believe God is healing our land.


May the Lord bless us and keep us in His constant care!

Marilyn











No comments:

Post a Comment